You’ve finally found – something different!
Click the arrow for a quick message from our CEO:
We are not a gym, or a box, instead, we are a community of fitness minded people, just like you.
CFC provides an alternative to a gym, instead, we offer:
- An adaptable, structured, well-rounded exercise program – not a “watch me and try to keep up” class where no one knows your name
- We have over 20 locations with various times to choose from and membership to one site includes all sites
- A flexible price structure to work within your budget and commitment level
- We promote fitness as a lifestyle, not a quick fix or a limited time offering. We want our clients to take advantage of our services everyday
- Our clients are typically involved with events outside of class together as an active community and it is hard to find a local race that doesn’t involve some of our clients
Your first week of boot camp is free so give it a try today.
Fitness Boot Camp: Do not let the name scare you! We understand the difference between soldiers and clients. You want to be pushed but not scolded. You want to be held accountable, but not punished. CFC has been providing this service since 2003, and we are confident that we know what you want and need. We are going to make you work harder than you think you can. However, we do it in a way that makes you want to come back for more. Our workouts are challenging, creative and uniquely different each and every day.
Personal Training: (in-home or at your office): One of our 25+ trainers will meet you at a time and location that is convenient to you. We want to help you reach your fitness goals even if you have little or no equipment.
Corporate Fitness Program: We send our trainers to your campus and run our fitness program at your location. Boot Camp, Yoga, Small Group or Personal Training. We have several large, well-known companies on our resume.
Small Group “Personal Training”: Friends helping friends – with a trainer’s supervision and guidance. More affordable than having your own personal trainer, small groups have similar goals and flexibility to exercise together under the direct supervision of a CFC trainer.
Fitness/wellness seminars: Our CEO has provided numerous seminars to our own clients as well as corporate events. Click here for a list of seminars or ask about a topic you’d like to see presented.